In this 8 hour course we will bring the knowledge of how to clean and debride a wound prior to closing. We’ll go over the different solutions used for irrigation, to include herbal wound washes.
We’ll also discuss, demonstrate and have you practice the 4 main methods of closing a wound. Bandage/Butterfly. Glue, Staples and of course Suture.
BEGINNER 200.00 6 Hours
What you will learn:
- Cleaning puncture and lacerations
- Different solutions used to clean a wound
- irrigation and removal of all foreign material
- Using Steri Strips and bandages
- Using staples, glue and sutures to close with.
- How to establish and maintain a sterile field