Our beginner class designed to teach the student how to react and engage to threats outside your vehicle whether you are inside the vehicle or outside with the threat. We will also teach how to maintain situational awareness while reacting to such threats. You will conduct live fire drills and visually see how your ammo reacts to windshields. With this two day class you will have a solid foundation in your vehicle gunfighting playbook to build upon.
Here is some of what you will learn:
- Vehicle exit techniques under fire
- Shooting platforms used to maximize cover while engaging the threat
- Bullet deflection and skimming
- Engage single and multiple threats
- Dos and Donts of vehicle gunfighting